I love pasta. I could eat it all day! You`ll see there will be lots of different pasta recipes here on the blog, it`s really my favorite.
Penne Carbonara is a very easy and classic dish, that`s why I want to start with it. I think everyone has probably his own recipe. I`ve tried some, but this really is my favorite!
- 500 g Penne (or you can take your favorite noodles)
- 150 g bacon (cut into cubes)
- olive oil
- 5 egg yolks
- 100 g cream
- 125 g parmesan
- Cook the pasta as written on the package.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the bacon, then put it aside.
- Take a bowl and whisk the egg yolks, the cream and half of the parmesan.
- When cooking time is over, add the noodles to the egg-cream-mixture. Then season to taste and if you like, you can add some more parmesan.
Love, Caroline ♥