If you`re new here: Welcome!
I`ve been blogging now for a little bit more than six months and I realized it`s time to think about why I started blogging in the first place and what I want this blog to be like.
I`ve been reading blogs since 2013. Back then, I felt really inspired by this virtual world. It was an enormous source of inspiration for me and inspirations are making life magical! I was fascinated by this online community, where people get to know each other worldwide.
Very quickly I got the feeling that I wanted to be a part of this world, not only by commenting on someone`s blog, but by creating my own little space on the internet.
2013 was an exciting year for me: I finished my final exams at school. I moved to Vienna. And I started at university. There was no time (and probably no courage) to get started on writing a blog.
In 2014, I think I forgot about this idea… Until December 2014, where I found Elise Blaha Cripe`s blog. Back then, she wrote daily and I read her blog every single day. I`ve never met someone before that gave me so much inspiration than she did! (Not that I actually met her! But sometimes by reading someones blog, it`s like you would know this person personally. You know what I mean?)
It took about four months until I was full of energy, inspiration, passion and ideas! The main idea came back: I wanted to write my own blog! I wanted to share my thoughts and projects. I wanted to be a source of inspiration myself!
The most important thing that I learned from Elise: You should do what you love! It`s totally normal to be afraid! But take all of your courage and try! If you`re going to fail, well at least you tried!
So in July 2015, I took all of my courage and founded Caroline`s Passion! And it have been the happiest months of my life! (I don`t know if it actually has something to do with the blog… But I think the fact that I realized a big dream is making me happy every single day!)
Here are the three main reasons why I`m blogging:
- I want to live more of my passions by making them the content I write about on my blog.
- I want to document my life and maybe find out who I really am, what I`m good at and what my life should look like.
- I want to inspire and motivate YOU to first find out what your passions are and second make time for them in your life.
So what can you find on my blog?
- If you`re a bookworm and are constantly looking for new books, then you can find some suggestions here.
- If the kitchen is your favorite room in the house, then you`ll feel right at home in the recipe register.
- If you like to work with your hands, you can find some knitting or paper projects, as well as other stuff here.
- If you`re a passionate traveller, you`re probably interested in the trips I did.
- And last but not least, if you`re coming to Vienna, I can give you some insider tips.
I hope you`ll feel inspired! I`m convinced together we can make magical things! And if you like to be a part of it, please follow my blog by clicking on the orange following button on the bottom of this page.
I would also love to hear from you! What makes you feel passionate?
Love, Caroline ♥