Ever wanted to enjoy pancakes for breakfast or brunch, but you felt that it would be too much of an effort? Well I have the solution for you!
Let me present to you Mister Pancake Muffin! He tastes as good as a pancake, but he is done in a few minutes and while he`s in the oven to make himself ready for you, you can go back to bed and cuddle a few minutes more!
Sounds like the perfect Sunday morning companion, right?!
Pancake Muffins (10 muffins)
- 175g wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp Xylit (or normal sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150ml buttermilk
- 30g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple cut into pieces or 4 tbsp (frozen) raspberries, blueberries… whatever you like!
- Heat the oven to 190° degrees two-sided heat and grease the muffin form.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, Xylit and salt. Add buttermilk, butter, eggs and use the electric mixer to stir everything. Fold the apple pieces in.
- Fill the muffin form with the dough.
- Now you can put your Pancake muffins in the oven for about 20 minutes. You can enjoy them freshly, but let them chill for a few minutes!
Enjoy & Gudden Appetit!
Love, Caroline ♥