I`ve told you already that I have lactose intolerance and that I`m allergic to several more foods. At the time I must do a dietary change to clean my stomach. That means that I can`t eat sugar. Yes that`s hard, especially this time of the year, where the shops are full of gingerbread, cookies, chocolates and so on. But I experimented a little bit in my kitchen and the result is this recipe for sugar free cookies! You definitely should try these because a) they`re super easy to make, b) they`re healthy and c) they taste very good even without sugar! So what are you waiting for?
Sugar free Christmas Cookies
For about 40 cookies:
- 200g spelt flour
- 130g butter
- 6 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 120g apples
- First peel the apples and remove the core. Grate them.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, cocoa, butter and the agave syrup in a bowl and knead it until it`s a smooth dough.
- Then add the grated apples.
- Put the dough for half an hour in the fridge.
- After that, preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Roll the dough out on a floured surface and begin to cut out the cookies. Put them on a baking sheet and then in the oven for about 10 minutes.
That`s it! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love, Caroline ♥