I think this is my favorite salad I tried so far! There are a lot of ingredients, I know… But I swear, it`s done in a few minutes and it tastes deliciously! A perfect salad for a warm summer evening, like we`re having them right now.
- 250g green salad
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g dried tomatoes in a glass with olive oil
- 100g artichokes in a glass with olive oil
- 125g mozzarella
- 2 tbsp balsamico vinegar
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- 50g parmesan
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- For the dressing: Wash the basil and peel the garlic clove. Mix 50ml oil (from the glasses) with the basil and the garlic clove in a mixer. Season to taste.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes, the dried tomatoes, the artichokes and the mozzarella into pieces. Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil! Pay attention that they won`t get burned.
- Take a bowl and add the salad. Mix it with the cherry tomatoes, the dried tomatoes, the artichokes, the mozzarella, the pine nuts, the balsamico vinegar and the dressing. Use your hands to pull the ham apart and garnish the salad with it. At the end use a vegetable peeler to peel the parmesan.
Enjoy and Gudden Appetit!
Love, Caroline ♥