As much as I love pasta, this recipe is one of my all time favorites! It`s so easy to make and in less than twenty minutes you`re finished!
You can add basically every topping you like, but here`s the traditional French Tarte Flambee!
The original Tarte Flambee
- Tarte Flambee dough (∼260g), lies in the refrigerated shelves
- 150g Crème fraiche
- 1 onion
- 150g bacon cut into cubes or sripes
- First lay the dough onto a baking sheet. Then put the crème fraiche onto the dough.
- Cut the onion into slices and sprinkle them on top of the dough. Add the bacon.
- Don`t forget to salt and pepper! And then you can put it into the oven (180 degrees) for about 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy and Gudden Appetit!
Love, Caroline ♥